SAB S04E03 I Lock the Door Upon Myself

Tomorrow (tuesday) is an all new "Switched at Birth" episode, called "I Lock the Door Upon Myself". I'm happy to say there's a promo and sneak peak with Toby. Makes me even more excited.
I also found time to make captures of the last 2 episodes. Check them out.

Bracing the Waves
iTunes | Amazon | Hulu | Netflix

Captures: 4x01 And It Cannot Be Changed, 4x02 Bracing the Waves.





I Lock the Door Upon Myself:
Bay jumps at an opportunity to showcase her art while Daphne challenges the dorm prankster to a competition. Bay gets an interview for a long-awaited submission with the Kansas City Artist Showcase to have her art be part of a public display but realizes her current status may prevent her from qualifying. When a dorm resident continues to prank the deaf students, Daphne challenges him to a dorm triathlon.
Regina finds herself drawn to an East Riverside coffee house and its owner. A birthday milestone gets John thinking about the next chapter in his life. Meanwhile, Emmett makes a new friend at film school who gets him a gig on a real production.
Source: Spoilers Guide.

Kommentarer