Sorry about no updates lately

Hi guys.

I'm really sorry I haven't been online and updated the blog in over a month now. There's been family problems where I had to spend some time at the hospital, supporting my family during a hard time + I am also helping in setting up a big birthday bash that's going to take place in April. So I haven't had much time to be online and update.

But while I have been gone, did I create this Google+ page called Grabeel fansites where you can follow the latest SITE updates (NOT Lucas updates) when something's happening, you can stay in touch and also contact your favorite site if needed. So, I would be more than happy if you would like/follow the page.

So, for now, will I return slowly. I will do my very best catching up on the latest news I haven't posted yet and I am currently also working on a new theme, as halloween is long over.
I should be fully back in April right after the birthday bash is over. I promise.

So please, just hang in there and be patient and I'll be back before you even know it.

Kommentarer