New music and projects

So, not only is Lucas in "New-Gen Deadalus Rising", an animated Marvel movie, but we can also add new music, a new Disney Jr animated series called "Sheriff Callie’s Wild West" and a new comedy called "Chocolate Milk" (which seems like a small role).

So, Lucas is set to release new music this summer and fall. The question is just, will it be a new album or will he release them online?
On new music:
"I am working on more music right now. I have a lot of music that I haven’t released so it’s up in the air as to if I meet the right person and put it all together, or if I put them out myself individually or in groups like last summer [his "Sunshine" EP]. I’m working with Eric Baines who is a producer in LA, and we’re going to release a song later this summer that I’ve been working on and we wrote together called ‘Who I Want To Be.’ I have some dance music that I’ll be releasing this Summer and Fall too."
Source: DisneyDreaming

And he'll do his first lead voice in an upcomming Disney Jr animated series.
On "Sheriff Callie's Wild West":
"It’s fun! It won’t come out for another year, but I’ve been working on it for a while now. It’s so much fun and we have a blast. It’s my first regular voice over job. I get to be silly and make funny voices, and I sing on the show!"
Source: DisneyDreaming

And last. Lucas is set to play a small role as a guy called Stan in a comedy called "Chocolate Milk". For info and trailer, visit the official movie site.

"Chocolate Milk" behind the scenes


"Chocolate Milk" stills

Kommentarer