"I Kissed A Vampire" on VOD June 1st

Lucas's long wanted musical "I Kissed A Vampire" is setted to release as VOD (Video On Demand) June 1st and then on DVD July 10th.



Also, IKAV has released a new still of Lucas at their new page What is Lucas thinking?

What is Lucas thinking? #1
Dr. Dan, Chris Miller, and I are trying to figure out how to get back to Sarah who has vanished with evil Trey Sylvania. It looks like he's saying, "Look, I only ate five sandwiches, there's still some snack packs and granola bars in the cooler."

What is Lucas thinking? #2
This is from the finale number, Happily Afterlife. You can see my sister, Autumn, behind me on the left. Right after this picture was taken I swallowed a bug and was coughing for 10 minutes. Learned my lesson well: keep your mouth closed while dancing on a coffin.

And last, there's a new behind the scenes video from "Forbidden Planet" with Lucas.

Kommentarer