SAB goodies

So, anyone saw yesterday's episode? Loved it? Well, if you didn't can you catch the episode for free on the official website for free or you can purchase it on iTunes.

While I am working on the captures from last nights episode, have I at the same time uploaded "Portrait of My Father" on Fabulous Grabeel. So check them out.

ABCFamily have been so sweet to give us a download for "All I Want" by Toby (Lucas) and his band in "Switched at Birth". You can download it for free and legal at the official website, so get it while you can. ;) (Also, a YouTuber called switchedatbirthmusic, have uploaded "All I Want" and "Sunshine", in the case you wanna listen to it)

Else, are here some videos and then lots of pictures. Enjoy! :)

Webisode: Scenes With Signing (Lucas at 1:07-1:24)


Sneak peak + clip




"Portrait of My Father" caps


New "Dance Amongst Daggers" still


"Dogs Playing Poker" stills

Kommentarer