3 Little updates!

First of all, am I a little sad to say that "The Eric Baines Show" have been pushed back and there's sadly no new dato on when its gonna happend!
Eric Baines tweeted earlier today; "I'm sorry to reprt that the next Eric Baines Show will have to be rescheduled. Date TBD. I appreciate all your support. Keep u posted!"
Let's hope they find another dato, pretty soon. (:

Else today did Lucas tweet "at Fox Studios for another audition. I'm stoked because after this I'm going to buy my 1st brand new car!" and Autumn tweeted "Busy friday-meeting, lunch meeting, now w Luc at Fox studios, and then a traffic filled drive to Cerritos so he can get his new car."
Wondering what car he's gonna buy? Well, let's see if the future bring us a picture of it. (:

And last, JustJaredJr wrote something about Ashley Tisdale was gonna guest star 3 times in the cartoon "The Cleveland Show" and this is what they wrote about Lucas: "Ashley follows in the footsteps of her former HSM costars Lucas Grabeel and Monique Coleman, who have also lended their voices to chacacters on the animated series."

Kommentarer