Site updates for the rest of the year.

FIRST, about Fabulous Lucas (my 2nd site) we don't know what's wrong with it, and I have talked with my partner of the site, and we're planning to delete it and re-open it at another host and start all over with it, in the hopes of, it will help and its gonna run perfectly.

Okaay, since TODAY is November 1st, will the video shout-outs CLOSE!!
I know the website is down at the moment, but feel FREE to e-mail everything to lgbirthdayproject@gmail.com where Bruna will put all the messages and pictures together for the site.
If you haven't sended in your video shout-out for Lucas, then DO IT TODAY!! Tomorrow won't I be taken exceptions! Sorry.
Only the video section will close today, so if you wanna make him graphics or write him a message, can do you it up to november 20th!

And for the december plans, would I tell you the exciting news TODAY!!
Well, my good friend Sarah and I have decided to make a LUCAS AND MILEY (Cyrus) CALENDER for christmas!!

Which means, I Heart Lucas is gonna post the Lucas part of the christmas calender, and Sarah's site SmileyCentral (that's changing site at the moment) will be posting the Miley part of the calender. So if you like both Lucas and Miley, are you welcome to visit that site too, to get the calender too.
I will be posting the calender each day, and it's gonna start advent 1st (november 29th) and will continue from December 1st and all the way up to christmas morning (Dec. 25th)
The calender is 100% FREE, so everyone can get what we've made for you guys, and feel free to visit us EVERY SINGLE DAY in the december month and open up the calender and see whats the surprise.

Excited now?? I hope soo, and your welcome to send us feedback too about what you think of the calender (in december) and what you think of the upcomming plans. (:

Kommentarer