"of course I love MJ"

Okaay, I know this isn't any kinds of "news", but THIS tweet-conversation meant A LOT to me!! (I'm Michael Jackson's BIGGEST worldfan + he's always been in my life which makes him MY HERO <3)

CORBIN; "At Birdland in NYC checking out a very cool MJ tribute"

LUCAS; "I wish I was there man... I love Birdland and of course I love MJ. I'm hearing all sorts of stories from Chucky-"

Aaah, I just got another reason to love both Lucas and Corbin now XD but hey, I always loved Lucas, but always only liked Corbin, haha.
And who DIDN'T KNOW that Lucas used to sing and dance to Michael Jackson's "Bad" when he was a little kid?
I've heard on LG.org his parents have some Homevideos of Lucas where he's singing and dancing "I'm bad, I'm bad" haha.


REST IN PEACE Michael, you won't ever be forgotten.
And we'll always love and miss you <3

Kommentarer